At the end of each month, Wickersley School recognises students for CFP of the Month! Share this articleShare via: TwitterFacebook
The students will be set work by their teachers in a variety of ways, which can include the activities below.
- Google classroom: here the teacher can set class assignments, tasks, discussion topics, quizzes, and lessons for pupils to work through.
– Please follow this helpful guide to aid your child in logging in to Google Classrooms – Parents Guide
- They may send students work through the student e-mail system. This allows them to contact classes and individuals.
– Heres how students can log in to their student email:
Go to mail.google.com
Sign in using your school email address and password, your password is the same one you use to log in to any computers in school.
- Students may be tasked with completing online tasks on mathswatch, literacy planet or educake for example.
- Some students have been loaned IT devices where facilities in the home for completing work online is limited.
- Some students with no internet access should have been given some paper copies of work to complete if they have indicated that is a barrier.
Teachers have been asked to be mindful of needs when setting work, and to set work in small chunks so as not to overwhelm students in one go. Students would benefit from establishing working routines at home, with regular breaks. At times, they may be asked to return work via e-mail for assessment.
Thanks for supporting them to work remotely in this way from home. We look forward to having the pupils back in when we can.