Welcome to our October Wellbeing Newsletter. Share this articleShare via: TwitterFacebook
Today, the with me in mind group will be located in the Sixth Form Common Room discussing the link between ‘sleep hygiene’ to feeling physically well, the daily steps challenge continues, can you beat your tutor and achieve another 10,000 steps today?
The field gates will be open after school for one hour for you to walk and chat or run around the perimeter of the field.
1 lap = 1km, How many can you do?
Why not try something more active today? Here are a few ideas:
- Take the stairs not the lift
- Go for a walk at lunchtime
- Walk into school
- Get off the bus one stop earlier than usual and walk the final part of your journey
- Organise a work sporting activity
- Have a kick-about in a local park
- Do some ‘easy exercise’, like stretching