Results Day 2015
GCE & L3 BTEC results – Thursday 13th August
- Year 13 – your results will be available to collect from 8:00am in the Main Hall, F-Block. Subject teachers and Sixth Form staff will be available for you to speak to if you have any concerns about your grades and/or University place.
- Year 12 – your results will be available to collect from 10am in the Main Hall, F-Block.
GCSE, CACHE & BTEC results – Thursday 20th August
- Year 11 – results will be available from 10:00am in the Main Hall, F-Block.
- Year 10 – results will be available from 10:30am in the Main Hall, F-Block.
- Other years – your results will be available from 11:00am in the Main Hall, F-Block
If you cannot get into school to collect your results you have the following options:
- Bring a stamped self-addressed envelope to the exams office before the last day of term.
Authorise someone to collect on your behalf:
- Write and sign a letter authorising someone to collect your results, this can be a friend, relative, neighbour. On results day the nominated person MUST bring the letter and a form of ID to confirm who they are. Results will not be given out without your written consent.
- Collect from reception after results day – reception is open Monday to Friday, 9:00 until 15:00 during the holidays.
Please note that results cannot be given out via telephone or email.