Y11 Prom 2015
This year’s Y11 prom was held at Tankersley Manor Hotel on Wednesday the 1st of July. The pupils had a 3 course meal, and enjoyed entertainment provided by a DJ, along with a photo booth and separate photographer. Pupils also enjoyed seeing their previous head of year Mr Dunsford, who made a special appearance at the event.
Many awards were given on the night, as voted by the students of Y11 themselves.
- 100% attendance for the entire Wickersley experience: Charlotte Lowe, Charlotte Rebori, Kieran Richards and Eleanor Roper
- Class Clown. The winner: CJ Horner
- Future Nobel Prize Winner.The winner: Joe Massingham
- ‘Not as daft as you look’ The winner: Amy Gross
- Boy Most likely to be famous. The winner: Ajay Carter
- Girl Most likely to be famous. The winner: Georgia Collins
- Sports Personality. The winner: Leo Rowley
- Future Prime Minister. The winner: Kieran Richards
- Future Millionnaire. The winner: Jordan Baker
- Best dressed boy (as nominated by staff on the night). The winner: Noah Law
- Best dressed girl (as nominated by staff on the night). The winner: Caroline Ramsay
- Prom King. The winner: Leo Rowley
- Prom Queen. The winner: Kate Yearsley
Congratulations to all of the night’s winners, and good luck to all of our Y11 pupils.