How to confirm your place and enrol for Wickersley Sixth Form
Instructions explaining how to register for Wickersley Sixth Form have been emailed directly to all conditional offer holders this week. In summary:
- Students must register and confirm their place online, following the instructions emailed directly to them
- all students must register and confirm their place online, including students who have previously attended Wickersley School
- students cannot register until AFTER they have collected their GCSE results
- the registration portal will open on the 12th of August 2021
- students must register immediately on the 12th of August 2021
- if students are holding a conditional offer, but haven’t received any registration instructions, they should email: email@example.com
When do Year 12 start?
Year 12 lessons will begin on Monday 6th September. Students must report to the Main Hall in F Block ready for a prompt start at 9.15 am.
Details about how to get ready for sixth form can be found here: https://www.wickersley.net/virtualsixthform/, including our student handbook.
Students can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if they have any questions about their application. We look forward to welcoming all our conditional offer holders in September.