Why study Music?
A practical course in music will help you to:
- learn how to make decisions, develop self-discipline
- learn how to co-operate with others and work as a member of a team
- learn to accept responsibility, develop an awareness and sensitivity to others
- learn to organize the work of others, develop flexibility and adaptability
- develop co-ordination skills, develop self awareness and self confidence
- develop creativity, inventiveness and the ability to use initiative
Further information about the syllabus specifications can be found on the following website by clicking the button below.