WC 4th July is Personal Development Week at Wickersley Partnership Trust.
All WPT secondary school students will be learning about ways that they can develop themselves to prepare them for the ever changing world that we live in.
The sessions will be delivered using 5 key themes and will form part of the thematic and progressive 5 year Personal Development curriculum:
- Higher Education Progression Partnership work
- Careers day – October 2021
- Citizen’s Day in May 2022
- Y11 1-1 Interviews – all academic year
- Water safety talks
- Emergency services talks
- Diana Award Anti-Bullying Training (July 2022)
- Knife awareness talks with Alison Cope (July 2022)