- 20 minute lessons
- Minimum of 30 lessons per year
- Billed prior to the beginning of term
- Pupils come out of normal lessons
- Lesson Timetables on rotation
- Text Messages sent for absences
- Pupils expected to attend extra curricular activities
* See Payment Fees for further details
Students receiving instrumental tuition at Wickersley School and Sports College are expected to attend at least one extra curricular activity per week.
It is hoped that students will audition for County Bands and Orchestras in the future.
Music groups are often asked to play at local events within the community and students are expected to take part in these occasions. Those pupils who attend extra-curricular activities will collect points towards the Music Award Scheme. Prizes include a Music Department Memory Stick and Music Download Vouchers.
Currently these include:
- Senior Choir
- Concert Band
- Brass Group
- Percussion Group
- Ukulele Group