Home Learning Guidance
Signing in to your school email account
- Username: school email address
- Password – the same as you use to log in to any computer in school
Accessing Google Classroom
- Go to classroom.google.com
- (Alternatively, you can download the Google Classroom App on a mobile phone)
- Access your classes using the three bars on the left-hand side
- Teachers will be setting work using Google Classroom. You will receive an email when you have work set.
- Work set by staff can be accessed through Google Classroom.
Different types of work on Google Classroom
- Lots of different work can be set on Google Classroom. This can include quizzes, videos to watch, other web links to use and documents to complete.
- The work set can be marked and feedback given to you. You can also message your teacher to get vital feedback on how to improve.
Study Skills Guide for Parents