Our Anti-bullying/Wellbeing Ambassadors have been working hard this year to ensure our school is one where their peers can feel safe, report any bullying incidents and know how to do so and offer opportunities for students to improve their mental wellbeing.
Below you will find out just what they have been up to this year following their training for the Princess Trust Diana Awards Anti Bullying course last year.
They are being awarded the Anti-Bullying Ambassador Wellbeing Badge because they have shown:
- Their commitment to emphasising peer support and healthy coping strategies by running Wellbeing Walks.
- Their creativity by designing an engaging wellbeing awareness board in your main hub to promote the team and encourage students to access support.
- Their dedication to tackling bullying behaviour by running a range of fun and engaging form activities during Anti-Bullying Week.
- Their commitment to ensuring everyone in the school feels supported by offering Friday drop-in sessions.
- Their dedication to raising awareness for Children’s Mental Health Week by manning a stand and providing resources to other members of the school community
Congratulations to :